Job Title: Associate Workforce Controller (Pour la version française, cliquez ici)
Company Name: Bell Canada
Position profile: 221
Salary group: 12
Job location address:
- 671, De La Gauchetière West, Montréal (Qc),
- or 160 Elgin, Ottawa (On),
- or 20 Hunter Street Hamilton (On)
Job status: seasonal (from August 2018 to January 2019)
Number of positions: 1
Date candidate required: August 2018
Application deadline: August 12, 2018
Name of Contact: Emmanuelle Bedard (514) 786-8264
Employees who are surplus or potentially surplus (with an active 912M form) will be given priority consideration for this position. All other applicants will be considered at the end of the posting period if no surplus employee has been selected.
Name and description of the hiring department:
The test centre is part of the high speed service assurance team for both residence and business customers; the team boasts some 600 Unifor technicians.
Job Duties / Accountabilities:
- Monitor various call queues service levels and calls offered compared to forecast.
- Ensure calls are appropriately allocated and answered in a timely manner across all 7 call centers.
- Provide quality support to internal customers. Daily workforce management for queues, ensuring proper information captured in reporting systems (MRS) and various projects (IEX, Avaya, CBARE).
- Monitoring of ticket volumes in CBARE.
- Maximize occupancy and efficiency of scheduled staff.
- Take appropriate action according to test results obtained (offering overtime when busy or reducing staff when slow by implementing training or offering time off)
- Determine improvements on the basis of analysis results.
- Manage intraday email requests.
- Monitor technician schedule adherence
Essential Qualifications / Competencies:
- Intermediate MS Word/Excel/Outlook
- Maintain an atmosphere of trust and partnership at all levels
- Analytical skills required to recognize opportunities
- Autonomous, resourceful, solid decision-making skills
- Working ability to carry out normal business in the language in French and English
- Ability to communicate effectively
Preferred Qualifications / Competencies:
- Familiar with IVR, TES
- Experience with IEX and Avaya
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Marked organizational/planning skills
- Detail-oriented and accurate; able to perform in high pressure environment.
- Able to prioritize in times of stress while demonstrating patience, respect and adaptability.
- Able to handle a high degree of uncertainty
- Ability to share, discuss and make decisions as part of a team
- Flexible must demonstrate discretion (Privacy Act)
- Highly familiar with the Unifor collective agreement
- Seasonal Position: working weekends, some evenings, and potentially some holidays. Possibility of more hours during the summer period