Position Profile: 221
Salary Group: 12
Location: 5099 Creekbank Rd., Mississauga, ON.
Job Status: Temporary Part-Time
Number of Positions: 1
Date Candidate Required: As soon as possible
Application Deadline: September 19, 2020
Name of Contact: Anthony Giampalma
Please take note that for all job postings of a temporary nature, priority will be given to surplus employees
Name and description of the hiring department:
The Associate Workforce Controller is responsible for achieving the objectives established by the business units ensuring adherence with government requirements, contractual clauses, collective agreements and/or the business strategy. The Associate is also responsible for explaining any variances between results achieved and established objectives. The Associate must plan and adjust the workforce and workload of one or more front-line contact centres and/or work centres, in order to ensure call response and/or service requirements are met. The Associate works proactively by anticipating and minimizing obstacles, and also reacts to unexpected situations.
- Monitor real time adherence in the Queues to maximize SLA’s while focusing on identifying opportunities to reduce operating costs by keeping overtime to a minimum, and reducing Not Ready and Idle Times
- Planning, adjusting and balancing of the workforce and workload based on objectives proactively in real time
- Revise call volumes and/or work volume forecasts based on various conditions.
- Make adjustments to employee tours as required to meet service requirements based on contractual agreement and employee preferences
- Analyze data and results to produce statistical reports
- Route special schedules (vacation, holidays and other planned absences)
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively with all hierarchical levels as well as internal/external partners
- Be proactive in analyzing and identifying obstacles and make any necessary adjustments to minimize impacts to our customer
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively with others (other associates and leaders)
- Able to work independently
- Must be a “Team Player” with a strong desire to learn and contribute to team success
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to perform multiple tasks
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Professional, energetic and knowledgeable
- Strong customer focus
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Call Centre experience
- Knowledge of IEX
- Ontario Control Centre is a 24 hr/Day Operation
- Monday to Friday 6:00 a.m. through to 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday, Sunday and Holidays 6:00 a.m. through to 7 p.m.
- Hours of operation are subject to change, based on business needs
- Shifts will vary and may include weekends and holiday coverage