Position Profile: 360
Salary Group: 14
Position under VP: Sébastien Lafond
Job Status: Temporary Assignment (duration 6 months)
Number of Positions: 2
Job Location Address:
- 600 Jean-Talon Est, Montréal, QC; or,
- 930 D’aiguillon, Qc; or,
- 100 Borough Drive, Scarborough, ON
Application Deadline: 03/22/2019
Contact Name: Lucy Lemme
Please take note that for all job postings of a temporary nature, priority will be given to surplus employees.
Name and description of the hiring department:
The role of Trainer/Coach is to ensure a maximum transfer of learning through design and delivery. It includes Initial training, continuous and return to work whereby you will play a key role in partnering with Training Designers, Team Leaders & Project Managers to design & deliver training to develop agents on issues related to new and continuous training such as new products and services or various system enhancements within Bell Residential Services.
Tasks / Responsibilities:
- Support the agents learning
- Designs and delivers face to face continuous training on all new initiative, new hire, and refresher training as required.
- Act as a contact person, when required.
- Analyze performance and develop individual plans of training as needed.
- Convert complex projects and messages into simple and effective learning
- Effectively communicate to management all information that has an impact on customer satisfaction.
- Maintains and updates training databases.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Inspects knowledge of representative’s understanding of training
- Project Managers interface for training design and follow-up on all training delivered.
Competencies / Critical Requirements:
- Excellent knowledge of Bell Residential Services
- In-depth technical knowledge (Workstation, Blueprints, In-Context BCRIS, Simple, OrderMax, One Source, Multiview, Windows NT, MS Office, etc.).
- High motivated self-starter, who works well autonomously, yet is a strong team player and thrives on working in a fast paced rapidly changing environment.
- Knowledge of Adult Learning Principles and industry standards
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Experience in training design and or group facilitation.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership capabilities.
- High competency in the area of listening, understanding and responding.
- Creative, innovative and driven by a clear understanding of our business goals.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Positive attitude, dynamic, professional.
- Superb organization and planning skills – Multi-task and Prioritization ability.
- Must be flexible to travel and support other sites within the Bell Residential Services Groups both internally and externally
- MS Office – Intermediate level Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience with multi-media
- Perfect Knowledge of languages (French or English)
- Minimum 12 months of continuous customer service is mandatory.
- 6 months or more experience in Initial, Continuous or Return to Work Training.
- Must meet all aspects of current job performance.
- Flexible Working hours
- Must be available weeknights and weekends, when required Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
- Position Type: Union
- Job Status: Regular – Full Time
- Position Level: Unifor – Clerical Associate
- Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Scarborough
- Contact Name: Lucy Lemme
- Application Deadline: 03/22/2019